Pro-MU Online Season 1 Custom x9999
Game: MU Online
Global Rank: #18
| MU Online Rank: #17
| Country: Singapore
| Vote | Visit Website
Opening May 24! | Season 1 Exp x9999 | Max Stats: 32767 | Free 7Days F.O. Sets/Weapons/Wings | Helper Active | Zen cmd ON | Reset ingame ON | Huntable F.O. Items | Balanced PVP Server | Custom sets/wing Season 13 Added | EZ Fun PK Server
The statistics below are legitimate and accurate data recorded by SupremeTop100 system. Our system makes tremendous effort to filter illegitimate data in order to offer you accurate statistics.
You can rest assured that the game votes you see here are from real legitimate users and not bots.
- Votes - users that voted for this game (visited the vote page, passed checks and submitted vote)
- Visits - users that clicked the website link for this game
What days the users visited the most?
The below metric will help you see and understand on what days this game was visited the most.
- Pageviews - a pageview represents each time a user visits a page. For example, a single user loading the same page 5 times in a single session will generate 5 pageviews.
- Unique Pageviews - a unique pageview is calculated on a session basis, meaning if the same user loads a page 5 times in a given session, it is only calculated as 1 unique pageview. (this is why pageviews will always outnumber unique pageviews)
What is the visitors behaviour?
Using the below information you can see and understand how popular this game is, comparing new vs returning visitors.
- New Visitor - have visited for the first time this game
- Returning Visitors - have visited this game before and are back for more!
Where are the visits coming from?
What are the top countries?
The above metrics have aggregated data so you can see clearly what countries the most visitors come from. This is useful if you are searching for a game that has more players in a specific country of your choice.
You can have a look here and decide if this game matches your liking in terms of country.
When do the users visit the most?
Use the below data to understand during what hours of the day are users the most active. This data is different from Pageviews as it reflects unique users.
Users - represent individuals that visit and vote this game. If that same user leaves and comes back later, their second visit will not increase the number of users (since they have already been accounted for in the past).
Where is the traffic coming from ?
Something wrong ? Report this game